COMR, OZIMAH JOSEPH ODEMOKPA RECEIVED ROYAL l BLESSING FROM HIS VILLAGE HEAD AND WARD 8 CHAIRMEN, EXECUTIVE



I received a loyal blessing from my village head Chief David Inetape and PDP Ward 8 Executive today 26 March 2022 in Udaba Ekperi, over my Councillorship aspiration in Ward 8 Etsako Central Local government ahead the forthcoming Edo Local Government Council Election.



May God Almighty protect, guide and grant me my heart desires ahead  19th April 2022.



Nominate and Support Comr, Ozimah Joseph Odemokpa for Councillorship to represent the good people of Ward 8 Etsako Central.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crisis rocks APC as Giadom unseats Ajimobi, annul Obaseki’s disqualification

EDO DECIDE 2020 : PDP CONCLUDED ITS EDO CENTRAL WARD TO WARD TOUR IN GRAND STYLE AS GOVERNOR OBASEKI BATTLES WITH EMOTION OVER THE UNPRECEDENTED LOVE SHOWN HIM BY ESAN PEOPLE